The Daiwa Hinata has been an industry standard amongst factory-manufactured carbon tanago fishing rods. These are the same awesome quality that Daiwa brings to market amongst all their rods and reels.
● Standard overall length (m): 0.73
● Number of joints (pieces): 5
● Finished (cm): 24.5
● Standard own weight (g): 10
● Tip diameter (mm): 0.5
● Original diameter (mm): 3.8
● Carbon content Rate (%): 98
These are limited and very delicate, certainly not a gimmick but a high-quality dedicated tool to catch the smallest of fish.
I can’t warranty these so please be careful where larger fish are located and use a dedicated light line or tippet.