Mustad Addicted Fixed Float System! Designed and created by Addicted Fishing after multiple years of testing, development, and 3 different models they finally landed on the last fixed float you will ever need. Perfect for beads, jigs, bait, worms, and more!
This is not just float, it's a perfectly balanced system. Handmade from balanced balsa wood, the craftsmanship and sensitivity of this float is unmatched. Addicted created this float to track perfectly in the water while still giving you the needed sensitivity and pull-down resistance to catch fish!
The Addicted balsa float comes pre-weighted with an internal weighting system as well as a keeper tube through the side of the float. This tube allows you to thread your line through the float and keep it safe from flying off into the water if your surgical tubing breaks! Below is the breakdown of Addicted's preferred methods of fishing it:
- 2 weights, you can fish beads or bait perfectly. (Use split shots down the line.)
- 2 weights you can fish 1/32 and 1/16th oz jigs perfectly
- 1 weight, you can fish an 1/8 oz jig or plastic worm perfectly
- No weights you can fish a 1/4 oz jig or plastic worm perfectly
- One Premium Addicted Balsa Float
- Two External Brass Weights
- Two Weight Hold O-Rings
- Four Black Surgical Tubes Pieces
- Sensitive Durable Balsa
- Hardshell Durable Paint
- Internal Balance Weight
- Line Through Keeper Tube